Sunday 15 January 2017

Grab your Bind It All

My bind it all machine has come out to play for for the New Year, I have been fortunate to have it for a few years now, it's handy when you want to make inexpensive but personal gifts. I wouldn't be without the kit which includes a handy set of wire cutters.


Starting with a few easy books I have made a fun note book, a photo keepsake and a couple more ready to be decorated for gifts.


Tearing the edge of the pages and using chalk in different colours to decorate looks pretty and coordinates the pages with the cover and the ribbons. From the front there is no idea of what hides inside but I may add a label, character or message at some stage.


The pages are alternated inside, some are plain, others are decorated with Penny Black stickers that have a clear edge so they look printed on the page.


Other pages have been stamped so writing can be added. 


The swirl design on this cover had little flowers in the centres so I covered several with different gems to make it sparkle. Inside I used 6"x4" photos so I have trimmed them and only decorated sparingly.


One of the photos taken several years ago reminds me of a lovely meal out with mum and dad. I could have stamped the background, added a caption or die-cut a few swirls but I have kept the page simple and will journal the page on the left, perhaps adding a little colour.


Personalise the covers, coordinate the ribbons on the binding, decorate inside and out and have fun.

If you would like a Bind I All Machine or any accessories please contact one of the lovely ladies at A Maze of Memories http://www.amom.co.uk/


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous ideas Nina. Thanks for sharing. Must get my bind it all out to play......

    ReplyDelete