Sunday 22 January 2017

Treasures

When it comes to crafting I admit to being a bit of a hoarder and I have a nice old tin with some real treasures from my crafting history. Just looking through the bits and bobs not only reminds me of days out, workshops and lovely moments but they inspire me.


Firstly isn't the tin fabulous! Bet you are curious to see whats inside.


Little samples of Friendly Plastic, Shrink Plastic, name badges from workshops, little pieces of beading, a clip board book....


I am quite proud of the tags I have collected from shows I have visited. Most of these were demonstrated during trade shows or trips to AliPali. Designers include Lin Brown, Linda Elbourne, Tim Holtz and one from my lovely sister.

 
These always bring a smile, they are pieces that I made for a table sale. These few didn't sell and I have been known to wear an odd one on a night out.

The images were stamped on little glass slides using stazon ink, the back grounds are distress ink and some have glitter. Minature patterns look very pretty and the background can be co-ordinated with an outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment