Wednesday 1 February 2017

Fabulous at 70!

With someone special in mind I set about making a 70th birthday card. Fortunately the guy in mind loves gardening so I started looking through my bits and bobs box and this is what I came up with.


A garden chair, a shed, tree, bushes, flowers and apples. A brilliant 12x12 backing paper with a vegetable design purchased from http://www.amom.co.uk/


The house and grapes design at the back is a Woodware stamp (it reminds me of a vineyard) the sun is punched paper. The garden images are stuck on strips to build up a dimensional picture.


Doesn't the vegetable backing paper work well with the theme? Can you see the garden shed behind the apple tree? A touch of glitter to make it sparkle is a the finishing touch.


1 comment:

  1. That is really lovely. I bet he will be delighted with such a special card.

    ReplyDelete