Sunday 19 March 2017

Decisions... decisions!

If you were following my blog before Christmas you may remember a lull in blog posts while I decorated my lounge in Dulux White Daffodil paint, a pale lemon which looks very pretty in the sunlight.

Now spring is here I'm looking for some colourful curtains. If I buy two sets of curtains I only need three pieces so the spare piece would make some nice cushions or matching lampshades. I had my eye on a set decorated with large apricot and cerise flowers, the lamp shades in cerise and beautiful cushions heavily decorated in beads looked a picture in the shop display but at £200 in the sale I decided it was time for a reality check.

Look at this fabric, I spotted it in C&H Fabrics, a ceiling to floor length curtain in this would look quite a picture. Sadly not the right colours with my walls though.


Then I saw these in the new season range of ready made curtains in C& H Fabrics.


The flowers look larger on the curtain than in my photo and they have that watery ink effect which is so popular in crafting at the moment, a pretty set.

I'm still looking, with summer round the corner I might see something else that I like, floral but a little bolder than these.



1 comment:

  1. Such pretty fabrics. It must be difficult trying to find the perfect design and in the right colours.

    ReplyDelete