Sunday 5 March 2017

Out and about

I had a great time visiting Christina and the team at A Maze of Memories in February and was lucky to spend time both at the shop and out and about with them. I'm not going to spoil the surprise by revealing new items Christina is going to stock all I will say is "Keep an eye on their blog!" you will find it at http://www.amom.co.uk/

For the next few days I thought I would share a few photos of projects I saw during my trip.


I would love to have this project on a shelf at home. Those cats look so quirky and very naughty! I took the photo as a reminder, We all have our favourite images so to build a scene using a few dies and accessories would be a fun project. Just look at the mix of colours the designer chose, such a clever project.

Unfortunately there was no name on the display so I'm unable to give the designer a mention.


No comments:

Post a Comment