Saturday 13 May 2017

A visit to Keukenhof

Lots of colour inspiration from my trip to Keukenhof, the dutch bulb fields in Holland.


This was the first flower bed that I saw as I walked through the gates, look at the mass of beautiful tulips.


The planting was spectacular. Every time you walked around a corner there was an array of colour.


Planted through woodland and around a large lake many tulips, daffodils, narcissus and hyacinths in all colours, shapes and sizes.


This was my favourite statue called Butterfly, if you could like one it is 26,000 Euros! The designer is Jack Van Iwaarden de Vreede.


Indoor installations included this caravan, now I would love one of these!







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos. I so enjoyed my visit last year. Hope you are planning a scrapbook layout to capture your memories?

    ReplyDelete